BUT DON’T FORGET TO READ THE ENLIGHTENING SMALL PRINT!
“This is a monthly submission and linking service. Remember it is important to submit your web site into the search engines on a regular basis or you may get dropped entirely from many major search engine databases. Once a month is the optimal service to having your site appear in over 1000+ of the most important search engines and internet listing directories! Just fill out the submission software 100% SECURE online order form!”
I don’t know about you but I get 85%-90% of my search traffic from Google and the other 9.99% from Yahoo and Bing